Rallybuses have scheduled departure times: there is no tolerance as they cannot arrive late to the stages. Out of respect for the other people on the Rallybús please be on time. You can take backpacks, coolers, umbrellas as long as you don’t obstruct the aisle or the seat next to you.
¿How it works?
- Buy your ticket or at the ticket office in Rally Campus, we recommend to buy them in advance!
- To board the Rallybús, you need to go to the Vasco de Quiroga entrance in Rally Campus with your ticket at the times shown below. There is no tolerance time! Look for the schedule on our web page or download our app (Rally Mexico) for any notification.
- Buses will depart as soon as they are full, the last bus will leave at the last hour shown in schedule.
- The bus to return to Rally Campus will depart from the place you unloaded, at the indicated time. It is essential to save your ticket to board the return bus.
- For your own safety, passengers who have abused alcohol will not be able to board even if they have paid a ticket. Rallybus does not make stops between end points, it goes straight from Rally Campus to the Spectators Area and back.